UC Camping Activities and Programs
Activities: our staff are local knowledge experts.
- Each of our sites have a range of activities from beginners to advanced. Depending on the site, you can choose from high / low ropes, giant swing, flying fox, surfing, snorkelling, scuba diving, canoeing, kayaking, standup paddle boarding, bushwalking, rockclimbing, abseiling, orienteering, archery, adventure race, ga-ga pit, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, bush cooking and more. (see each site’s resource page and watch the video on what’s on offer).
- We can assist with information about attractions and activities, and connect you with operators in the region.
- There are also free activities you can do on site, such as camp fires, nature walks and games.
Programs: our staff are highly qualified instructors.
- We are committed to delivering desired outcomes in a safe and supportive environment.
- We can tailor programs with you, provide a range of facilitated programs or help you to run your own.
Our programs are designed to create opportunities to enhance co-operation, teamwork, environmental awareness and personal development.